Recognized since 2014
Randall A. Smith is a partner in Brown Rudnick’s Litigation group in California. His practice emphasizes complex litigation in state and federal courts as well as arbitrations and alternate dispute resolutions. Randall has served as a Director of the Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section of the Orange County Bar Association and serves as a lecturer on various litigation-related topics on behalf of the Association. He is also listed in Woodward/White Inc.'s The Best Lawyers in America for Commercial Litigation.
In addition to his professional involvement, Randall has served as the Constitutional Rights Foundation's sponsored coach of the annual Mock Trial team selected from the student body of Century High School in Santa Ana, California.
- Lawyer Page: https://brownrudnick.com/people/randall-a-smith/
- 2211 Michelson Drive, Seventh Floor
Irvine, CA 92612
- University of California Los Angeles, J.D., graduated 1984
- Occidental College, BA, graduated 1981
- California, United States
- American Bar Association - Member
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers - Member
- Orange County Bankruptcy Forum - Member
- Orange County Bar Association - Member
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Commercial Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.