Ramón Santos Lloberas
Recognized since 2015
Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Ramón obtained his Law Degree at Universidad de Barcelona and attained his Postgraduate Degree in Tax, Accountant and Financial Studies at the Universidad de Barcelona, Fundació Bosch i Gimperà.
Ramon is a wide-ranged tax advisor, who has extensive experience in the field of taxation of national and international groups and he is also specialized in family business advising and corporate restructuring operations. In addition, he has extensive experience about the legal and tax issues of Retailers and Consumer Producers, as well as Hotel companies.
After more than 22 years of professional practice in firms like Cuatrecasas, KPMG and PwC, Ramon has joined Crowe in March 2016, besides, being one of the partners responsible for the tax Department's offices in Barcelona and Madrid of Crowe.
He is also a lecturer at Esade Law School and an associate professor in different Esade’s Masters (“Degree in Tax Assessment”, “Financial Officer”, “Corporate Finance”), as well as regular lecturer on family business topics.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: +34 93 244 89 00
- Phone Number: +34 93 244 89 00
- Lawyer Page: https://
- Avda. Diagonal, 429, 5ª Planta
- Universitat de Barcelona, Postgraduate degree in Tax, Accountant and Financial Studies
- Universitat de Barcelona, Bachelor of Law
- Spain, Il·lustre Col·legi d'Advocats de Barcelona
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Family Law
- Tax Law
- Corporate Tax
- Wealth Management
- Recognized by Chambers and Partners in the Tax Area for Barcelona
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.