Mr. Lopez was named the 2004 “Top Gun Products Liability/Mass Tort Lawyer” of the Year by the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, and was awarded the following peer reviewed honors:
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SUPER LAWYERS FOR THE FAMILY AND CONSUMER, 2007-2010
- LAWDRAGON TOP 500 IN AMERICA, 2006
- SUPER LAWYERS, ORANGE COUNTY, 2004-2010
- SUPER LAWYERS, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, 2006-2010
- TOP LAWYERS IN ORANGE COUNTY, 2006
- AMERICAN ACADEMY OF BARRISTERS, FELLOW, 2003-Present
- TOP 100 TRIAL LAWYERS, AMERICAN TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATION, 2007-2010
Ramon, together with other members of his former firm, from 2000 to the present, have negotiated and resolved several thousand individual product liability cases involving pharmaceuticals such as Diet Drugs (Fen-Phen), Rezulin, Propulsid, Baycol, PPA, Dexatrim, Ephedra, Zyvox, and Zyprexa.
Mr. Lopez has just recently in 2007 formed his new law partnership, the consumer litigation firm of LOPEZ McHUGH LLP. The firm has offices in Philadelphia, PA and Newport Beach, CA, and Moorestown, NJ, with co-counsel and affiliated law firms in several other states.