Recognized since 2005
Litigation - Environmental
Ralph T. Lepore III is a partner in the Litigation Section and serves as chair of the Directors Committee. Mr. Lepore, a trial lawyer with over 30 years of experience, practices in the area of general civil litigation. He has experience in the areas of product liability, environmental litigation, toxic and mass tort litigation, general commercial litigation, aviation, drug and pharmaceutical, and insurance coverage litigation.
Mr. Lepore has pro hac vice admissions in several states, including Rhode Island, New Jersey, Maryland, Maine, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Connecticut, Vermont, Florida, Texas, California and New York.
In the community, Mr. Lepore is a member of the Board of Advisors for the Christa McAuliffe Center and the Foundation Board of the Framingham State College, after serving 11 years on the Board of Trustees at the College, including five years as Chair. He also is involved in fundraising activities for The Jimmy Fund and is a member of the board of South Middlesex Legal Services.
Contact & Links
- 10 St. James Avenue, 11th Floor
Boston, MA 02116
- Massachusetts, Massachusetts Bar Association
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Environmental
- Insurance Law
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine, 2004-2006, 2010-2013
Other Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.