Recognized since 2013
Vancouver, British Columbia
Raj practices primarily in the areas of medical malpractice and insurance litigation. He has appeared at all levels of court, including the Supreme Court of Canada.
Raj is a former adjunct professor at the University of British Columbia (UBC) Faculty of Law, where he instructed in the areas of trial advocacy and health law. He is also a former tutor for the UBC Faculty of Medicine "Doctor, Patient & Society" course. In 2012, Raj earned a Master of Laws with a specialization in Health Care Law from Osgoode Hall Law School at York University.
Contact & Links
- 650 West Georgia Street, Suite 3200
Vancouver, BC V6B 4P7
- British Columbia, Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Association of Law Teachers - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - National Health Law Subsection - Member
- Canadian Maritime Law Association - Member
- Canadian Medical Protective Association Symposia - Speaker
- Defence Research Institute - Member
- Grand Rounds, St. Paul's Hospital, Vancouver, BC - Speaker
- Medical-Legal Society of BC - Member
- TB Vets Charitable Foundation - Former Director
- University of British Columbia Faculty of Law - Former Adjunct Professor
- University of British Columbia, Faculty of Medicine - Former Tutor
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2022 for work in:
- Medical Negligence
- Recognized by Best Lawyers® in Canada as a leading lawyer in the area of Medical Negligence since 2013
- Rated "Repeatedly Recommended" in the area of Medical Negligence (Represents Defendants) by the Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory 2015, 2016
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.