Rachel Wendt Wisdom
Recognized in:Commercial LitigationLitigation - Labor and Employment...
Law School:Tulane University
Location:909 Poydras Street, Suite 3150New Orleans, LA 70112-4042
- Tulane University, J.D., graduated 1990
- Louisiana, Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association Litigation Section, Employment Law Committee - Member
- Executive Council of the Louisiana State Bar Association Labor & Employment Section - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- In 2008, Ms. Wisdom was named as a New Orleans CityBusiness Woman of the Year. In 2010, she was named as a New Orleans CityBusiness Leader in Law.
- Ms. Wisdom has been named to The Best Lawyers in America in the fields of commercial litigation, labor and employment and class action litigation and Louisiana Super Lawyers in the field of business litigation.
- She has also been recognized as a future Louisiana litigation star by Benchmark Litigation. In both 2011 and 2012, Louisiana Super Lawyers listed Ms. Wisdom as one of the top 25 women lawyers in Louisiana.
- In 2013, Chambers U.S.A.: America's Leading Lawyers for Business guide ranked Ms. Wisdom as a leading Louisiana Labor & Employment lawyer.
Areas of Expertise:
- Class Actions
- Complex Litigation
One American Place, Suite 1150
301 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70825
1001 McKinney Street, Suite 1600
Houston, TX 77002-6421