Recognized since 2012
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Trusts and Estates
Rachael also assists individuals in connection with assisted reproduction, handling all aspects, from the contract work to the establishment of paternity and/or maternity.
Rachael has practiced 20 years and has handled many cases in several areas of civil, trust and probate litigation involving adoption and probate matters. She has also practiced in the area of assisted reproductive technology for the past 9 years, representing clients in contract matters and establishing parental rights.
Rachael received Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory's highest "AV" rating for lawyers.
- 2959 North Rock Road, Suite 300
Wichita, KS 67226
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, J.D., graduated 1989
- University of Kansas, BA, graduated 1985
- American Law Institute - Member
- IOLTA - Board Member
- Kansas Bar Association - Past President
- Kansas Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Kansas Women Attorneys Association - Past President, V-President, Treasurer
- Wichita Bar Association - Member
- Wichita Estate Planning Council - Member
- Wichita Women Attorneys Association - Past President, V-President, Treasurer
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates, Wichita (2019)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.