Recognized since 2010
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Litigation - Securities
Rachael Rowe is a member of KMK's Litigation and Labor & Employment Practice Groups. She served as Co-Practice Group Leader for Litigation from 2010 to April 2012, when she was named as the firm's Executive Partner.
Rachael focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and mass tort settlement trust and related counseling. On the litigation side, Rachael has defended a number of corporate clients facing employment, securities, financial services and consumer class action lawsuits, and also has litigated matters involving sales of businesses and claims related to investment and bankruptcy fraud. She has first chair trial experience in both federal and state courts throughout the country. In the mass tort space, Rachael represents trustees of settlement trusts and qualified settlement funds, advising clients on all aspects of trust and fund administration, including Medicare compliance and related issues.
Rachael also has experience working inside corporate legal departments. She spent two years "on loan" to one of the firm's largest clients, coordinating the work handled by its outside law firms, including managing litigation-related media attention, cost containment, insurance coverage and operational sustainability issues. In that role, Rachael came to understand the critical importance of ensuring that a company's legal services providers act as partners with their clients and always are responsive and efficient. Rachael has used that understanding to ensure that all of our clients get the best service at the best value, and that all KMK lawyers strive to serve as business partners to our clients.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kmklaw.com/professionals-Rachael_Rowe
- One East Fourth Street, Suite 1400
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- University of Cincinnati , J.D., graduated 1996
- Miami University, BA, graduated 1993
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky, Kentucky Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Securities, Cincinnati (2019)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Securities
- Commercial Litigation
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to Ohio Super Lawyers
- Cincinnati Business Courier's Forty Under 40, Class of 2009
- Leadership Cincinnati, Class XXXII
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, Class VI (2002), Fellow
"She is a rising star and has become invaluable to our company. She understands our business and always finds ways to add value."
- Max Langenkamp (Cintas Corporation)
"Rachael Rowe is a top-notch, intelligent, and tough lawyer. She is very practical and easy to work with. Rachael is a hard worker who is committed to her client."
- Tom Frooman (Cintas Corporation)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.