Recognized since 2021
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Mr. Womack focuses his practice in the area of litigation, including medical malpractice, premises liability, and general commercial. He also assists clients with issues in numerous industries, including utility, transportation, healthcare, and emerging and small business.
Before his legal career, Mr. Womack worked in the pharmaceutical industry and also managed and led a manufacturing corporation in Arkansas.
Contact & Links
- One East Washington Street, Suite 1900
Phoenix, AZ 85004-2554
- Regent University , J.D., graduated 2011
- Southern Nazarene University, B.S., graduated 1999
- Arizona, 2012
- Arizona Chamber of Commerce - Member, Health Care Committee
- Maricopa County Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Arizona - Member
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona (2013)
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Listed, Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars® in Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Health Care, and Business Litigation (2021 – 2022)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.