Recognized since 2018
Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law, Russ Hollenbeck has extensive experience in both trial and appellate matters. In private practice, he has assisted in or handled all phases of litigation for a wide variety of clients involved in products liability, premises liability, personal injury, and commercial lawsuits in state and federal court. He has appeared and handled appeals before the various Texas courts of appeals, Texas Supreme Court, and the Fifth and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals.
Russ has earned selection to Thomson Reuters’ list of Texas Super Lawyers (2008-2020) in Appellate and Civil Litigation, as published in Texas Monthly. He also is recognized among the Best Lawyers in America (2018-2021) in Appellate Law.
Prior to joining the firm, as an attorney for the court of appeals, he made recommendations to the court on the cases before it and assisted the judges in drafting opinions on a wide variety of complex civil appeals and original proceedings.
Contact & Links
- One Riverway, Suite 2200
Houston, TX 77056
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., graduated 1994
- Williams College, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, graduated 1990
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas (Appellate Section) - Member
- Houston Bar Association (Appellate Practice Section) - Member
- The College of the State Bar of Texas - Member
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Fifth and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Northern, Western and Southern Districts of Texas
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Appellate Practice
- Best Lawyers in America, 2018-2021, Appellate Practice
- Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, 2008-2020
- Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters, 2006, as published in Texas Monthly
SpecialtyBoard Certified in Civil Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.