Recognized since 2010
Corporate Compliance Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Oil and Gas Law
Kevin Redwine is a partner of Conner & Winters, LLP where he is a member of the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group. He concentrates his practice in mergers and acquisitions, financings, oil and gas transactions and general corporate matters. Mr. Redwine has extensive experience representing buyers and sellers in negotiated acquisitions and dispositions, including stock transactions, asset purchases and mergers. His general corporate experience includes venture capital financings, formations of business entities, lending transactions on behalf of borrowers and lenders, contract review, and corporate compliance matters. Mr. Redwine has significant experience in energy matters such as acquisitions, regulatory matters, preparation of various industry contracts and negotiation of disputes. He also has experience in miscellaneous other types of transactional matters, including real estate matters. Mr. Redwine has represented clients in numerous industries, including energy, manufacturing, wholesale food distribution, transportation, technology, financial services, real estate and banking.
Mr. Redwine graduated with highest honors in 1984 from the University of Oklahoma College of Law where he was a member of the Oklahoma Law Review and the Order of the Coif. He has held numerous positions with the Tulsa County Bar and is a member of the Oklahoma and American Bar Associations
The following highlights certain recent transactions in which Mr. Redwine acted as lead corporate counsel:
- Oil and gas company in the purchase of producing properties in East Texas for $450 million.
- Numerous oil and gas companies in private equity financings ranging from $25 million to $250 million.
- Publicly held oil and gas company in a $100 million mezzanine financing.
- Fortune 500 company in purchase of manufacturing company for $32 million.
- Publicly held oil and gas company in sale of producing properties in Oklahoma for $11 million.
- Publicly held midstream company in sale of rail terminal and storage assets.
- Oil and gas company in purchase of producing properties in Oklahoma for $250 million.
- Oil and gas company in sale of pipeline system for $85 million.
- Oil and gas company in purchase of producing properties in South Texas for $9 million.
- Fortune 500 company in purchase of manufacturing company for $6.5 million.
- Management team in buyout of manufacturing company for $10 million.
- Issuers in private placements of securities under Regulation D.
- Fortune 500 company in major internal restructuring of various operating companies.
- Organization and structuring of numerous business ventures.
- Fortune 500 company in purchase of manufacturing company for $47 million.
- Purchases and sales of numerous motorcycle dealerships and related real estate.
- Oil and gas company in $75 million mezzanine financing involving convertible royalty interest.
- Oil and gas company in purchase of producing properties in South Texas for $260 million.
- Various purchases and sales of real estate.
- Numerous borrowers in bank loan transactions.
- Fortune 500 company in purchase of manufacturing company for $220 million.
- Oil and gas company in exchange of significant oil and gas properties with major oil company.
- Fortune 500 company in negotiation and organization of joint venture for natural gas storage facility.
- Fortune 500 company in sale of two groups of manufacturing companies for $270 million.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cwlaw.com/attorneys-kevn-r-redwine
- 4100 First Place Tower
15 East Fifth Street
Tulsa, OK 74103
- University of Oklahoma , J.D., with highest honors, graduated 1984
- University of Oklahoma , B.B.A. in Finance, graduated 1981
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association - Member
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation - Member
- Tulsa County Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Corporate Compliance Law, Tulsa (2021)
- Corporate Law, Tulsa (2020)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tulsa (2018)
- Oil and Gas Law, Tulsa (2017)
- Corporate Compliance Law, Tulsa (2016)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Named the Best Lawyers® 2020 Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Tulsa
- 2018 Mergers and Acquisitions Law Best Lawyers in America “Lawyer of the Year” in Tulsa
- Listed as a leading lawyer in Energy & Natural Resources by Chambers USA
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America© in the areas of Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Oil and Gas Law (2010-2020)
- Named to Oklahoma Super Lawyers recognition list
- Banking and Finance
- Real Estate
- Transportation and Logistics
- Business Formation and Organization
- Capital Markets and Securities Offerings
- Corporate and Securities
- Corporate Compliance and Governance
- Energy Business Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.