Recognized since 2019
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Craig's practice involves the defense of products liability and high-exposure personal injury claims on behalf of manufacturers and businesses. Craig has represented and served as national trial and litigation management counsel for a diverse range of clients, including global medical device companies, a major tobacco company, international hotel brands, asbestos manufacturers and numerous other Fortune 500 industrial, commercial and consumer manufacturers headquartered in the United States and overseas.
Craig is active in both professional and bar-related activities through the Defense Research Institute (DRI), holding numerous leadership positions. In addition to being a former national chair for DRI’s Young Lawyers, Craig has served on DRI’s Law Institute, Product Liability Steering Committee, and currently as the first-ever U.S. chair to DRI International.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bradley.com/people/m/mayfield-r-craig
- 100 North Tampa Street, Suite 2200
Tampa, FL 33602
- Stetson University, MBA, graduated 2000
- Stetson University , JD, graduated 2000
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, graduated 1995
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.