Recognized since 2017
Private Equity Law
Preetha Pillai is a Director and head of the Singapore office of Conyers.
Preetha undertakes a broad range of corporate and securities law work involving Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands law, such as mergers, acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and direct investments, privatisations and de-listings, equity and debt issues, initial public offerings and stock exchange listings, financings, capital reductions and general corporate advisory and listed company work. She is also a part of the firm’s funds team in Singapore, assisting clients with setting up and restructuring mutual and private equity funds, fund management and licensing/exemption applications under the relevant securities regulations for financial intermediaries, and advising on compliance requirements.
The clients she works with include Singapore and regional clients, publicly-listed and private companies, banks and financial institutions, venture capital funds and investment managers/advisers, small and medium enterprises, and private individuals.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.conyers.com/people/view/preetha-pillai/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 9 Battery Road
#20-01 MYP Centre
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Private Equity Law, Singapore, Singapore (2023)
- Private Funds, Singapore, Singapore (2021)
- Private Equity Law, Singapore, Singapore (2020)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Singapore™ 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Mutual Funds
- Private Equity Law
- Private Funds
- Recognised by Best Lawyers 2023 as "Lawyer of the Year" in Private Equity Law in Singapore (the only lawyer recognised in this practice area)
- Recognised by Best Lawyers 2023 (and since 2017) for her work in Corporate Law, Mutual Funds, Private Equity Law and Private Funds
- Recognised in the 2021 edition of Who’s Who Legal Southeast Asia guide (private funds)
- Recognised in the 2020 edition (and since 2018) of Who's Who Legal (private funds)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.