Recognized since 2023
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Venture Capital Law
Pierre GOUGÉ is co-head of the « Merges & Acquisitions - Corporate law » Department.
His expertise extends to the following areas :
- mergers and acquisitions : advisory work with French and international groups in the framework of external growth operations, company transfers, mergers and demergers
- private equity : in the broadest sense, capital risk, capital development, LBOs
- stock markets / capital markets : IPOs, overseeing publicly listed companies, capital markets (securities, share and bond issues)
- strategic alliances / joint ventures : his international experience has led him to coordinate numerous complex national and cross-border transactions on behalf of French and foreign clients, particularly in the framework of industrial partnerships and joint ventures.
He works with manufacturers, investment funds, startups and managers.
Pierre GOUGÉ graduated from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University (master’s degree in Business Law and Taxation, DESS postgraduate qualification in Industrial Property, DEA postgraduate qualification in Philosophy of Law) and from PARIS Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po – Economics and Finance stream).
He participates in training seminars and tops various legal rankings.
He practiced within the law firms LINKLATERS and DEBEVOISE & PLIMPTON from 2000 to 2012 and beginning his career with AIR LIQUIDE AMERICA CORPORATION in the U.S. in 1998.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2023 in « Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and « Venture Capital Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Lawyer Page: https://delsol-lawyers.com/Pierre-GOUGE
- 4 bis, rue du Colonel Moll
22 The Best Lawyers in France™ awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in France™ award
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Venture Capital Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.