Recognized since 2021
Phoebe S. Wise has a track record of successfully litigating cases in both the private and public sector. She represents clients in civil matters including breach of contract, insurance disputes and products liability. Phoebe’s extensive experience drafting pleadings, arguing motions, conducting depositions, and attending mediations and arbitrations position her as a valuable resource for clients from the start of litigation through settlement negotiations, and even trial and appeal.
Before moving to private practice, Phoebe represented indigent clients in felony, misdemeanor, traffic, juvenile, first appearance in court and involuntary commitment proceedings as an assistant public defender. During her tenure as a public defender, Phoebe successfully litigated more than 100 adjudicatory hearings and trials.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/phoebe-s-wise
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5811 Pelican Bay Boulevard, Suite 650
Naples, FL 34108
- Nova Southeastern University , J.D., graduated 2013
- University of Miami, B.S., graduated 2008
- Florida, 2013
- U. S. District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers®, Commercial Litigation, 2021-22
- Top Lawyer, Naples Illustrated, Commercial Litigation, 2021
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.