Phillip Leaman is a versatile commercial and property lawyer with excellent drafting and negotiating skills. Possessing a sound understanding of the business issues facing his clients, he is committed to providing commercially focused legal advice and high level service.
Phillip knows that his clients want to get the deal done and start making money, and takes a strategic approach to ensure an effective and expeditious outcome. He provides easy to read, straight forward commercial documents.
Phillip is an Accredited Commercial Law Specialist and has extensive expert knowledge and experience in:
- Acting for property developers;
- Adverse possession and fence disputes;
- Compulsory acquisition;
- Providing advice to clients who own small and large businesses;
- Providing advice to real estate agents; and
- Charities and not for profits.