Philippe PACOTTE is co-head of the Paris office’s Employment – Social Security Law Department.
He has gained solid experience in :
- restructuring operations and international projects, involving both the engineering unique to the area and awareness of the necessary synergies with the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions and Tax Law Departments : registered office transfers, mergers, LBOs, reorganization of activities, due diligence relating to acquisition or sale audits, etc.
- day-to-day corporate management
- additional social security schemes
- working time issues
- individual or collective labour litigation
- disputed industrial accidents and illnesses in general and technical social security litigation.
He works more particularly on behalf of major French and international companies. He speaks English fluently.
Philippe PACOTTE gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Labour Law and Practices from the Faculty of MONTPELLIER in 1993.
For ten years, he was an associate in labour law within major Paris-based French and international law firms, including BARTHELEMY (1996–1998), Paul HASTINGS (1998–1999) and LATHAM & WATKINS (1999–2005) ; he then practiced as a partner and head of the Labour Law Department within ARES Avocats (2005–2009), before joining DELSOL Avocats in September 2009.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Labor and Employment Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
He is frequently asked to chair vocational training and seminars aimed at stakeholders in the labour law sector, as well as internal company training. He also works with professional journals.
He was a lecturer in labour law at PARIS VIII University (postgraduate programme).
Philippe PACOTTE is a former director of the firm.