Philip J. "Phil" Morgan
Recognized since 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Real Estate Law
Philip J. Morgan is a Florida Bar board certified specialist in real estate law, concentrating his practice on commercial and residential transactions and the title insurance of those matters. He focuses primarily on working with lenders to successfully close commercial loans secured by real estate or other assets, in addition to loan workouts and foreclosures.
As a member of the firm since its inception in 1975 and the managing partner since 1998, Mr. Morgan has received national recognition for his extensive legal experience. In addition to being named among the Best Lawyers in America from 2013-2020 and a 2016-2018 Florida Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Magazine, he is also AV Preeminent® rated, the highest ranking awarded to attorneys by Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Morgan earned his Juris Doctor, with honors, from the University of Florida College of Law, where he was selected for Law Review. Prior to attending law school, he received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. He is a member of the Florida and Broward County Bar Associations and the Broward County Real Estate Council.
Contact & Links
- Direct Phone Number: 954-522-2200
- Phone Number: 954-522-2200
- Lawyer Page: https://www.brinkleymorgan.com/profile/philip-j-morganpartner/
- 100 Southeast Third Avenue, 23rd Floor
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BS
- University of Florida, J.D.
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- City of Fort Lauderdale Historic Preservation Board - Member
- Florida Bankers Association - Member
- The Florida Bar - Member
- Broward County Bar Association - Member
- Broward County Real Estate Council - Member
12 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- AV® Preeminent® rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News & World Report, 2013-2020
- Florida Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2016-2018
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.