Recognized since 2020
Phil Reid is a Shareholder in the Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. His practice focuses solely on litigation, with a particular emphasis on asbestos and toxic tort matters, insurance coverage and the defense of commercial and personal injury claims. Phil represents both product manufacturers and insurance companies. He has tried personal injury, professional liability, insurance coverage, engineering, premises liability, employment and police liability cases. He has successfully argued cases before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the Wisconsin Supreme Court and the Wisconsin Court of Appeals.
Contact & Links
- 411 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1000
Milwaukee, WI 53202-4427
- University of Minnesota, J.D., graduated 1985
- Northwestern University, B.A., graduated 1982
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates-Wisconsin Chapter - Member
- Council on Litigation Management (CLM) - Member
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) - Member
- Milwaukee Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel - Member
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Insurance Law, Milwaukee (2023)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.