Recognized since 2022
San Francisco, California
Labor and Employment Law - Management
Phil is an experienced litigator who advises and defends companies in complex labor and employment matters in civil court, arbitrations, and before administrative agencies, including:
- High-stakes class actions and representative actions under the California Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA);
- Independent-contractor misclassification matters, including those in the “gig-economy”;
- Wage-and-hour disputes;
- Breach-of-contract and wrongful-termination disputes;
- Whistleblower/retaliation, harassment, and discrimination claims;
- Breach-of-duty-of-loyalty and unfair-competition claims;
- Traditional labor matters, including matters before the National Labor Relations Board.
Phil also regularly advises businesses relating to a broad spectrum of employment issues, including the creation of state-of-the-art policies and contracts, workplace investigations, terminations, worker-classification audits, and various other compliance issues.
Contact & Links
- Three Embarcadero Center, 28th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Georgetown University , J.D.
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A.
- California, Admitted
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Labor and Employment Law - Management
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.