Recognized since 2019
Employment Law - Management
Peter is a member of the Firm’s Labor and Employment practice group, where he represents management interests in virtually all aspects of the employment relationship. Peter counsels employers with respect to the hiring process, discipline and separation of employees and, when necessary, provides legal representation in connection with litigated disputes. He is experienced in counseling employers in matters related to, among other things, non-competition agreements, the Family Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title VII, and state and federal wage/hour laws.
He is admitted to practice in the State of Indiana, the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, and the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois, the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, and the Eastern District of Wisconsin.Peter also has represented clients in numerous other jurisdictions including: Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.littler.com/people/peter-t-tschanz
- 111 Monument Circle
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Indiana University, J.D., graduated 2010
- Loyola University Chicago, B.A. Communication, graduated 2006
- Indiana, Indiana, Indiana Bar
- Edelweiss Center - Board of Directors, Secretary and Chairman of the Audit Committee
- Indiana Law Review - Volume 24, Executive Articles Editor
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Moot Court Board Associate Justice, 2009-2010
- Mitzi H. Martin Moot Court Award for Top oral advocate for the opening rounds of the Intramural Moot Court Competition
- Order of the Barristers
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® in the field of Employment Law - Management, 2019
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.