Peter O. Bodnar, a co-founder and member of the firm, is an experienced litigator, having limited his practice over the course of the past 46 years to matrimonial and family law. He also mediates and arbitrates such matters, selected by the parties and/or their attorneys. A member of the Executive Committee of the Westchester County Bar Association Family Law Section since 1992 (Chair from 2000 to 2002), and a member of the Executive Committee of the New York State Bar Association Family Law Section since 2000 (presently Co-Chair of the Finance Committee), he has been included in The Best Lawyers in America since 1995 and Super Lawyers from inception forward. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (Parliamentarian 2007 – 2008), and a Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers. Mr. Bodnar is also a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. He was designated by Best Lawyers as Lawyer of the Year in Family Law in 2013.
AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell® and included in Who’s Who in American Law, Who’s Who in America, and Who’s Who in the World, Mr. Bodnar has been a lecturer for the New York State Bar Association, the Pace University School of Law Women’s Justice Center and the Appellate Division, Second Department Law Guardian Program.
Mr. Bodnar is admitted to practice before New York State courts, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and the United States Supreme Court. He has been qualified as an expert witness in New York State Supreme Court in matrimonial matters.
- Direct Phone Number: 914-997-2500
- Phone Number: 914-997-2500
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bodnarmilone.com/attorneys/peter-o-bodnar/
- 140 Grand Street, Suite 401
White Plains, NY 10601
- New York University, B.A., Government, graduated 1966
- New York University, graduated 1966
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - Vice President, New York Chapter
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - Fellow
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals - Member
- American Bar Association - Member. Family Law Section
- New York State Bar Association - Member, Executive Committee, Family Law Section
- Westchester County Bar Association - Member, Executive Committee, Family Law Section
- Rockland-Westchester Collaborative Law Group - Founder and Member
- New York - Trial Courts
- Family Law, White Plains (2013)
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Collaborative Law
- Enforcement and Modification
- Equitable Division
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Westchester County Top 25 Superlawyers, 2007 forward
- New York Super Lawyers, 2007 forward
- Best Lawyers in America, 1995 forward
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.