Peter M. Wright
Recognized since 2012
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Trusts and Estates
Peter Wright is a shareholder in Dentons Sirote’s Birmingham, Alabama office, where he is a member of the Trusts, Estates and Wealth Preservation practice group. Peter's practice focuses on trust and estate litigation matters, with particular emphasis on will contests, estate and trust administration matters, joint account or joint ownership of property disputes, power of attorney litigation, and general representation of fiduciaries (including trust institutions or corporate trustees) and beneficiaries of estates and trusts. Additionally, Peter routinely handles adversarial and non-adversarial guardianship and conservatorship matters and has been appointed to mediate various trust and estate administration disputes.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.dentons.com/en/peter-wright
- 2311 Highland Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35205
- The University of Alabama, JD, graduated 1995
- Washington and Lee University, BA, graduated 1985
- Alabama, Alabama, Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham, Alabama State and American Bar Associations - Member
53 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
9 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates, Birmingham (2016)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Trusts and Estates
- AV-Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.