Recognized since 2021
Vancouver, British Columbia
Commercial Leasing Law
Real Estate Law
Peter Anderson has a solicitor’s practice focused on commercial real estate and real estate related transactions with primary emphasis on commercial lease negotiating and drafting, representing both landlords and tenants.
Peter’s commercial leasing practice involves all aspects of commercial leasing including drafting and negotiating leases and related documentation, advising on lease interpretation, and representing clients in lease disputes. Representative projects include a number of business parks and regional shopping centres in the Vancouver lower mainland and elsewhere across Canada, as well as mixed-use office/retail complexes. He represents a wide range of landlords and management companies in local and national transactions, as well as a number of local and national tenants.
- Member, Advisory Board, Georgetown Law School Advanced Commercial Leasing Institute
- Contributor and Lecturer, Continuing Legal Education (B.C.)Past Contributor and Lecturer, Professional Legal Training Course (B.C.)Presenter, Vancouver Real Estate Strategy & Leasing Conference
- Member, Christian Legal Fellowship (Canada)Past Board Member, Carey Theological College
- Past Board Member, Vancouver Oral Centre for Deaf Children
- Worship leader, Olivet Baptist Church (New Westminster)
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Commercial Leasing Law, Vancouver, Canada (2023)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Leasing Law
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.