Peter Healey is Special Counsel in the Employment & Workplace Relations team. He has advised on a broad range of employment matters from unfair dismissals and disputes on interpretation of agreements to coronial inquests and dust diseases.
Peter has provided WHS and workers compensation advice to clients across Australia in the mining, energy, defence, construction, agriculture, property and retail industries. He also has extensive experience assisting clients with advice and representation in defamation.
Peter’s extensive experience investigating abuse saw him appointed Solicitor Assisting the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption in the Maladministration Investigation into the Oakden Older Persons Mental Health Service.
- Unfair dismissal, general protections, discrimination and other employment disputes.
- Advising on employment entitlements and requirements.
- WHS incidents, advice, investigations and defence of prosecutions.
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts, policies and other agreements.
- Union right of entry and enterprise agreement disputes.
- Workers compensation matters.
- Defamation advice and disputes.