Peter F. Olberg
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
Recognized since 2005
New York, New York
Health Care Law
Peter Olberg specializes in corporate finance, securities law and merger and acquisition transactions. Particular areas of concentration are:
- Healthcare industry financing and transactional matters including hospital and health system acquisitions, financings and joint venture transactions, and workout and turnaround projects.
- Community development and real estate financing transactions, with emphasis on transactions involving federal tax credits as an investment feature.
- Capital formation transactions, workouts and restructurings, and investment product development and compliance.
- International corporate, finance and commercial matters, especially those where his French and Spanish language capability can be useful.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.manatt.com/PeterOlberg.aspx
- Seven Times Square
New York, NY 10036
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- Connecticut, Connecticut Bar Association
- Iowa, Iowa State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia Bar
87 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
19 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Health Care Law
- Acquisition Finance
- Affordable Housing
- Corporate Compliance
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- General Corporate
- Health Care
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Partnership and Limited Liability
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Public and Private Partnerships
- Urban Development
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.