Peter E. Salomon
Recognized in:Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Law School:University of Florida Levin College of Law
Location:Three Brickell City Centre, Suite 110098 Southeast Seventh StreetMiami, FL 33131
- New York University , LLM, graduated 1990
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, with honors, graduated 1989
- University of Southern California, BS, graduated 1986
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- U.S. Tax Court
- American Bar Association - Member
- National Association of Stock Professionals - Member
- The Florida Bar, Employee Benefits Section - Co-Chair
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- Super Lawyers Magazine 2014-2016, Listed in Florida for Employee Benefits
- Chambers USA 2007-2016, Ranked in Florida for Tax: Employee Benefits
- Representation of public and privately held entities in the design and maintenance of qualified retirement programs, non-qualified plans and welfare plans.
- Representation of company in the design and implementation of executive compensation programs.
- Representation of public and private entities in the preparation of stock option and other equity plans, including tax, financial accounting, and stock exchange issues.
- Representation of public entities in redesign of equity-based compensation programs concerning underwater options.
- Representation regarding COBRA continuation issues.
- Representation in company for ERISA and benefit aspects of mergers, acquisitions or divestiture transactions, including due diligence, transfer of plan assets, review of partial termination issues, termination of programs and implementation of new umbrella plans.
- Representation of plans in regulatory audits and utilization of voluntary regulatory compliance resolution programs.
- Representation of plan sponsors and fiduciaries in connection with regulatory proceedings.
- Representation of company in ESOP transactions.
- Representation and consultation with public companies regarding fiduciary and other issues concerning investments in employer securities in qualified plans.
- Representation of public company in golden parachute planning and design of employment/severance arrangements.
- Representation of company in ERISA litigation.
601 West Fifth Street, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90071
1900 Sixteenth Street, Suite 1700
Denver, CO 80202
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
750 Ninth Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
1875 NW Corporate Boulevard, Suite 275
Boca Raton, FL 33431
350 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1600
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
50 North Laura Street, Suite 3100
Jacksonville, FL 32202
9128 Strada Place, Suite 10205
Naples, FL 34108
420 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1200
Orlando, FL 32801
251 Royal Palm Way, Suite 215
Palm Beach, FL 33480
106 East College Avenue, 12th Floor
Tallahassee, FL 32301
401 East Jackson Street, Suite 1700
Tampa, FL 33602
West Tower, Suite 1100
777 South Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
71 South Wacker Drive, 46th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Pan-American Life Center, Suite 2200
601 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
1160 Town Center Drive, Suite 330
Las Vegas, NV 89144
666 Fifth Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10103
700 Lavaca Street, Suite 1400
Austin, TX 78701
2001 Ross Avenue, Suite 3600
Dallas, TX 75201
1300 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 2500
Houston, TX 77056
Weston Centre, Suite 2750
112 East Pecan Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
170 South Main Street, Suite 950
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
One South Pinckney Street, Suite 700
Madison, WI 53703