Recognized since 2021
Employment Law - Individuals
Employment Law - Management
Pete’s employment practice is guided by the adage, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Pete uses his common sense business approach to help his clients make legally sound decisions regarding their employees while advancing the needs and mission of his clients’ businesses. Pete practices in all areas of employment law, providing counsel and representation to employers throughout East Coast on issues regarding federal and state leave laws, wrongful termination, wage and hour laws, restrictive covenants, workplace harassment, discrimination, and other evolving labor and employment issues. By treating his clients’ businesses as if they were his own, Pete works tirelessly to help his clients save money, sleep better at night and do right by their employees.
Where litigation is unavoidable, Pete is an aggressive and thoughtful advocate committed to protecting his clients’ personal and business interests. Pete has successfully defended a variety of businesses against claims involving restrictive covenants, discrimination and retaliation, and alleged wage and hour violations. He has represented clients in arbitration, as well as before state and federal courts and administrative agencies across the East Coast. Not only is Pete committed to helping his clients succeed, but he also makes it a priority to give his clients peace of mind during the often unpredictable process of litigation.
- Merrill's Wharf
254 Commercial Street
Portland, ME 04101
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- George Washington University, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.