Recognized since 2008
Banking and Finance Law
Capital Markets Law
Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice
Private Equity Law
Venture Capital Law
Practice areas: Corporate/M&A, Private Equity, Capital Markets, Banking & Finance
Pedro Pérez-Llorca's corporate practice has a strong international dimension, focusing on public and private M&A, large private equity investments, public takeovers and finance matters. He has been involved in the most significant transactions in Spain and those with a Spanish component, including the largest public takeover, the largest cross-border merger and the largest privatisation and IPO in Spain.
Pedro is Senior Partner of Pérez-Llorca.
Law degree (1992). Business and Economics degree (1991). Mathematics degree (2012).
Contact & Links
- Paseo de la Castellana, 50
- Spain, Madrid Bar Association (ICAM)
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Investment Funds, Madrid, Spain (2020)
- Private Equity Law, Madrid, Spain (2019)
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Madrid, Spain (2018)
- Banking and Finance Law, Madrid, Spain (2015)
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Madrid, Spain (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Spain™ 2022 for work in:
- Administrative Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Capital Markets Law
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice
- Investment Funds
- Private Equity Law
- Venture Capital Law
- Capital Markets
- Iberian Lawyer: 40 under Forty - Best lawyer at a law firm (2007)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.