Pauline Yeung-Ha is a Partner in the law firm of Grimaldi & Yeung LLP.
Ms. Yeung-Ha concentrates in the practice areas of Trusts, Wills and Estates, Elder Law as well as Special Needs Planning. She received her undergraduate degree from Vassar College and her law degree from St. John’s University School of Law. She is admitted to practice in both New York and New Jersey.
In addition to her practice, Ms. Yeung-Ha holds the following professional positions:
- Member of the House of Delegates of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the New York Chapter, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Trustee on the Board of Directors of the Brooklyn Bar Association
- Vice-Chair of the Practice Management Committee of the Elder Law Section of (NYSBA)
- Member of the Estate Planning Committee of the Trusts & Estates Law Section of NYSBA
- Secretary on the Board of Directors of CaringKind (formerly Alzheimer’s Association, NYC Chapter)
- Chair Emeritus of the Pro Bono Clinic of the Asian American Bar Association of New York (AABANY) – named Committee of the Year for 2016 and Program of the Year for 2017 and awarded New York State Bar Association’s Bar Leaders Innovation Award for 2020
- Honoree, St. John’s University School of Law Chapter of the Asian-Pacific American Law Student’s Association (APALSA), 2018
- “Super Lawyer” 2015 to 2020
- “Best Lawyer” 2012 to 2020
- Brooklyn’s Women of Distinction, 2017
- Honoree, General Human Outreach in the Community, Inc., 2017
- Honoree, Chinese-American Planning Council, Inc., Brooklyn Branch for service and dedication to the Brooklyn Chinese community, 2015
- New York’s Women Leaders in the Law, 2012
- Super Lawyer’s “Rising Star” 2011 to 2014
- NAPABA’s “Best Lawyer Under 40”, 2011
- Citation awarded by former Assemblywoman (now Congresswoman) Grace Meng, 2010
Ms. Yeung-Ha is active in serving the community as well. Aside from conducting presentations in English, she also gives seminars in Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese. Ms. Yeung-Ha was key speaker for Assemblywoman Grace Meng’s Senior Law & Financial Planning Workshop.