Counsel of Carey’s Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group. Her practice areas are focused on technology contracting, negotiation and legal advice on licensing, software implementation and maintenance projects, software and web development agreements, electronic commerce, personal data policies, distribution agreements and general legal advice related to intellectual property rights and new technologies.
Activities and Memberships
- Member of the Licensing Executive Society Chile.
- Member and Chapter Chair for Chile of the International Association of Privacy Proffessionals (IAPP).
- Member of ITechLaw.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of the "Latin American Investigations Guide", Hogan Lovells (2019).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of Data Protection Q&A, Data Privacy Advisor, Thomson Reuters (2018).
- Co-author of the article “Whistleblowing in Chile”, Cross Border Chart, Data Guidance (2018).
- Author of “The Regulatory Framework for Data Protection in Chile and Future Challenges”, Taylor Wessing Global Data Hub (2015).
- Co-author of “Franchise Law in Chile: Current Issues and Future Outlook”, (with Tim Samples and Guillermo Carey), Law and Business Review of the Americas (2014).
- Author of “Dispute Resolution – Chile”, PLG World Book (2006).