Paul Kruse helps clients of all kinds protect their trademarks with high quality, creative and comprehensive services including trademark clearance, registration and policing – all at a predictable cost. Paul has created the CoreFour Trademark Vigilance Program for small business owners, entrepreneurs, musicians and artists. Paul also helps clients advance their interests in trademark litigations, arbitrations and mediations.
Paul has more than 20 years of experience in trademarks. While working at the United States Patent and Trademark Office early in his career, Paul examined over 4,400 trademark applications and has prosecuted countless applications to registration as a private attorney since.
- “Is Profiting from the Online Use of Another’s Property Unjust? The Use of Brand Names as Paid Search Keywords,” IDEA: The IP Law Review, Vol. 53, p.131, 2013.
- Trademark Law
- Vanderbilt University, School of Law, J.D., 1989
- Vanderbilt University, College of Arts and Science, B.A., 1986
- Tennessee, 1989
- District of Columbia, 1996
- Nashville Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Trademark Association