Recognized since 2007
Mr. Yarbrough’s practice areas focus on trucking and transportation, sports & recreation, motorsports, aviation, products liability, complex civil litigation, and general personal injury. Mr. Yarbrough has nearly 30 years of trial experience, and his practice includes defending complex pre-litigation and litigated matters throughout Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, and other states. He handles motorsports related matters nationwide.
Mr. Yarbrough joined Hall & Evans in 2015 after relocating to Denver, Colorado. He previously held the position of President and Managing Director at Butt Thornton & Baehr PC, a 30+ attorney litigation firm in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He participates in Hall & Evans’ 24/7 accident rapid response program.
Contact & Links
- 1001 Seventeenth Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80202
- Colorado, 2015
- New Mexico, 1988
- ALFA International, the Global Legal Network - Past Chairman, Transportation Practice Group
- American Board of Trial Advocates - Associate
- American Inns of Court - Master Bencher
- American Trucking Association - Firm Representative
- National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) - Member and National Coordinating Counsel
- Transportation Lawyers Association - Member
- Board of Consulters for Catholic Schools, Archdiocese of Santa Fe - Chairman
- New Mexico Christian Legal Aid - Volunteer Counselor
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Transportation Law, Albuquerque (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Insurance Law
- Transportation Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.