A dedicated advocate for people who have suffered personal injuries, Paul has 20 years of experience involving cases of defective products and medical devices and fighting for those denied justice.
Paul has proven experience with high profile cases including serving as co-counsel for Canadian Diplomats in Cuba affected by Havana Syndrome, co-counsel representing Canadian Veterans affected by Mefloquine, co-counsel representing B.C. in its class action law suit against opioid drug companies, co-lead counsel for the victims of the 2005 Air France crash at Toronto’s Pearson airport, and as representative for 23 Canadians involved in litigation surrounding the events of September 11, 2001.
His passion for helping those wronged by negligence led to his dedicated work on the MK Airlines Halifax Plane Crash, TVM Litigation, and presently, the Ethiopian Airline Crash, Hernia Mesh Litigation and Essure.
A Certified Specialist in Civil Litigation, Paul was nominated for Canadian Lawyer’s Top 25 and recognized in Best Lawyers for his work in Product Liability Litigation. He’s a past board member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (2004–2006) and a current board director with the US-based organization Public Justice.
Paul is an avid golfer. When not tirelessly working on cases or spending quality time with his wife and four children, you’ll likely see him out on the green.
- Mass Tort & Class Action Litigation
- Medical Devices & Implants
- Airplane Accidents
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Claims
- Product Liability Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 1997
- JD, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 1993
Honours and Awards
- Certified as a Specialist in Civil Litigation, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Personal Injury Law Category
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Public Justice – United States (Board of Directors)
- The Advocates Society
- Organizer of Annual Golf Tournament Supporting Toronto Rehab