Recognized since 2006
Class Action Litigation
Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Legal Malpractice Law
Personal Injury Litigation
Paul co-founded Pape Chaudhury LLP with Shantona Chaudhury in 2018. Paul has over 45 years of experience as both trial and appellate counsel and has acted in many cases of significance. Paul’s litigation practice focuses on complex commercial, securities,class action, professional negligence, and administrative matters, with special emphasis on appeals in these and other areas. Paul is a senior and leading member of the Ontario Bar.
Paul has been described as an “outstanding appellate lawyer with deep experience on which to draw, ranging from complex class actions to medical malpractice” and is “repeatedly recommended”.
Paul is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, a Fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, regularly listed in the Lexpert/ALM Guide to the Top 500 Lawyers in Canada and is recommended in Chambers’ Global Guide to the World’s Leading Lawyers. He is also listed in Lexpert’s top 100 creative lawyers in Canada. He is an honorary member of The Commercial Bar of England (COMBAR). He is a recipient of a Lexpert Zenith Award as a change agent for over 40 years. Paul holds a Master of Laws from London University, England. He was called to the Ontario Bar in 1971.
- 150 York Street, Suite 1701
Toronto, ON M5H 3S5
- King's College London, L.L.M., graduated 1972
- Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, L.L.B., graduated 1969
- University of Toronto, B.A., graduated 1966
- Appellate Practice, Toronto, Canada (2024)
- Legal Malpractice Law, Toronto, Canada (2021)
- Appellate Practice, Toronto, Canada (2019)
- Appellate Practice, Toronto, Canada (2013)
- Appellate Practice
- Class Action Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Legal Malpractice Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.