Recognized since 2010
Banking and Finance Law
Real Estate Law
Paul Edwards represents real estate developers, investors, family corporations, and lending institutions. Mr. Edwards's main focus is transactional work, concentrating on corporate and real estate law.
Recent representation matters as lead counsel:
- Negotiated and structured sale of $115 million company
- Advised company in regulatory matters with the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Lender counsel in $30 million asset-based loan in Florida
- Negotiation and sale of multiple shopping centers throughout southeast United States
- Restructuring for successor planning of $25 million company with multiple stores
- Successful lease negotiations with national grocery store chain
- Structure and documentation of trusts and wills for $200 million estate plan
- Lender counsel for in excess of $75 million in real estate and asset-based loans
He is rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Edwards was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2019 in the fields of Real Estate Law, Banking and Finance Law, and Corporate Law for the tenth year.
Contact & Links
- 1204 Office Park Drive, Unit B
Oxford, MS 38655
- 1715 Aaron Brenner Drive, Suite 800
Memphis, TN 38120
- University of Mississippi, B.A
- Vanderbilt University, J.D.
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.