Recognized since 2009
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Trusts and Estates
Paul B. McCawley focuses his practice on sophisticated estate planning for individuals and families. Such planning involves an overall plan for the client and the client’s family relating to the preservation and transfer of wealth while minimizing income taxes and transfer taxes (estate taxes, gift taxes, and generation-skipping transfer taxes) to the extent consistent with the client’s goals. Paul is a Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer by The Florida Bar.
Contact & Links
- 401 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 2000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- University of Florida, BA, graduated 1991
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Planned Giving Council, United Way of Broward County - Member
- Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Tax Law, Fort Lauderdale (2021)
- Tax Law, Fort Lauderdale (2018)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Wealth Management
- "Up and Comer Award," South Florida Business Journal, 2002
- Florida Trend magazine, "Legal Elite," Trust and Estate Law, 2006
- Super Lawyers magazine, Florida Super Lawyers, 2009-2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.