Paul A. Cataldo concentrates in domestic relations law, criminal law and business litigation.
Mr. Cataldo has been honored by his peers, having been selected for 20 consecutive years by the publication The Best Lawyer's in America as one of the top Domestic Relations Trial Lawyers in Massachusetts. He has been past president of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Massachusetts Chapter. Attorney Cataldo has chaired numerous legal education panels throughout Massachusetts and has frequently been called upon to lecture at legal seminars on matrimonial matters. Mr. Cataldo has also been selected as a Super Lawyer in the Super Lawyers publication every year since 2002.
Mr. Cataldo serves clients from Norfolk, Middlesex, Plymouth, Worcester, Bristol, and Barnstable Counties. He served as a member of the Board of Trustees of Trinity College for six years. In 1992, the College honored Mr. Cataldo by awarding him the alumni Medal of Excellence. Mr. Cataldo has previously served as Town Moderator and School Committee Member for the Town of Franklin, Massachusetts, as well as having served in the Massachusetts State Legislature.
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations - Family Law
- Massachusetts, 1961
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1960
- Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut
- B.A. - 1957
- Major: Government Studies
- Guest Lecturer, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
Honors and Awards
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Past President, Massachusetts Chapter
- Former Member of Massachusetts Legislature
- "AV" Rated, Martindale Hubbell
- Town of Franklin, Massachusetts Former Town Moderator and School Committee Member
- Super Lawyers, Since 2002
- Best Lawyers in America, listed 20 consecutive years
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Norfolk County Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Member