Recognized since 2023
Raleigh, North Carolina
An associate and member of Young Moore’s litigation team, Patrick focuses his practice on matters involving general commercial litigation, construction law, insurance coverage analysis, insurance defense litigation, and employment and labor law. He is recognized in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America in the area of Insurance Law.
Patrick graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a B.S. in Polymer Chemistry and continued his studies at the University of North Carolina School of Law. While earning his J.D., Patrick represented his school as a competitor on the Holderness Moot Court Environmental Appellate Advocacy Team, served as a teaching assistant for an undergraduate course in environmental law and policy, worked as a research assistant for the UNC Center on Poverty, Work, and Opportunity, and spent a summer interning in judicial chambers of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of North Carolina. Prior to joining Young Moore, Patrick practiced construction law at a boutique litigation firm in Winston Salem, NC.
As an Eagle Scout, Patrick enjoys spending time in the mountains of North Carolina and cheers for Carolina basketball with his three siblings, also UNC alumni.
- Direct Phone Number: 919-782-6860
- Phone Number: 919-782-6860
- Lawyer Page: https://www.youngmoorelaw.com/people/attorneys/patrick-t-vanderjeugdt/
- 3101 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 200
P.O. Box 31627
Raleigh, NC 27622-1627
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D., graduated 2016
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S., graduated 2013
- United States, USPTO, Patent Practitioner, 2016
- American Bar Association - Intellectual Property Section, Member
- Forsyth County Bar Association - Member
- North Carolina Bar Association - Member of the Construction Law Section and Young Lawyers Division
- Wake County Bar Association - Board of Directors of Young Lawyers Division, Co-Chair of Summer Clerk Program
- USPTO, Patent Practitioner, 2016
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.