Recognized since 2005
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.klgates.com/Patrick-M-Madden
- 925 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2900
Seattle, WA 98104
- Pacific Lutheran University, BFA, graduated 1983
- Washington, 1991
- Association of Washington Business, Employment Law Committee - Former Chairperson
- United States Court of Appeals
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Seattle (2020)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Class Actions
- Wage-Hour Law
- Association of Washington Business "Heavy Lifter Award" for going "above and beyond the call for the business community"
"Patrick has been a tremendous resource for our firm as a skilled strategist who understands both the complex and day-to-day issues that arise in our business. He readily shares his expertise in an effective, amiable manner that is highly effective and appreciated."
- Mari Anderson (McKinstry Co.)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.