Recognized since 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Patrick Johnson is a business and transaction lawyer. For more than twenty years, including eight years with large New York and international law firms, he has counseled clients on M&A, securities, financing and commercial matters.
Patrick has extensive experience representing clients in the sale or purchase of a business. He negotiates and advises on deal terms, representations and warranties, covenants, indemnification and survival provisions, exclusivity arrangements, and other key terms in M&A transactions.
He negotiates and advises on commercial contracts, such as ongoing supply and procurement agreements. He also advises clients on governance issues, organizational documents and choice of entity. He has significant experience advising on formation of private equity and real estate funds, and investment in private equity funds.
- Wells Fargo Capitol Center, Suite 1700
150 Fayetteville Street
P.O. Box 1800
Raleigh, NC 27602
- University of Virginia, J.D., graduated 1994
- University of Virginia, BA, graduated 1991
- North Carolina, United States
- North Carolina, Wake County
- New York, United States
- American Bar Association - Member
- North Carolina Bar Association - Member
- Wake County Bar Association - Member
- Rotary Club of Raleigh - Member
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Power of Justice Award, Business Leader Magazine and NC Bar, 2008
- 40 Under 40 Leadership Award, Triangle Business Journal, 2009
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.