Recognized since 2015
Patrick represents his clients in the prosecution and defense of many types of civil litigation matters, primarily in the areas of commercial and business litigation, torts, and complex defense litigation. He also has significant experience advising clients in the area of insurance coverage and the defense of professional claims. His extensive experience in commercial litigation has permitted him to successfully represent large multinational corporations in both state and federal courts across the country. Patrick has also successfully assisted clients in class actions involving consumer warranty and antitrust claims. A former law clerk for Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Jon P. Wilcox, Patrick has utilized this opportunity, along with his litigation experience, to be involved in advising clients during various stages of both state and federal appellate proceedings.
Contact & Links
- 111 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1400
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Wisconsin, American Bar Association
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, Milwaukee Bar Association
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters (Ozaukee County) - Volunteer
- Marquette University Law School Alumni Association - Board of Directors
- North Shore United Soccer Club - Volunteer
- St. Francis Borgia Catholic School - Volunteer
- Wisconsin Special Olympics - Volunteer
- Xavier University National Alumni Association (Milwaukee Chapter) - Board of Directors
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Named one of “Milwaukee’s Leading Lawyers” in Insurance by M Magazine in 2013 and 2014 and in Litigation in 2015. Only 2-5% of the top ranked attorneys published by Avvo for each category, were recognized.
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™–AV, reflecting an attorney who has reached the height of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyer Rising Stars in 2006, Law & Politics and Milwaukee Magazine.
- He has been given a rating of 10.0 (out of a possible 10.0) by Avvo, a national attorney rating service which uses a mathematical model to rate attorneys based on experience, professional achievements, industry recognition and professional conduct.
- He was selected as one of the "Top 50 Lawyers" in Wisconsin by Super Lawyers/Milwaukee Magazine in 2016 and 2017. The honor is given to the 50 Wisconsin attorneys receiving the highest point totals in the statewide balloting, research, and blue-ribbon peer review process, regardless of area of practice.
- He was selected as one of the "Top 25 Lawyers" in the Milwaukee area by Super Lawyers/Milwaukee Magazine in 2016 and 2017. The honor is given to the 25 Milwaukee area attorneys receiving the highest point totals in the statewide balloting, research, and blue-ribbon peer review process, regardless of area of practice.
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® in Commercial Litigation in 2015–2021.
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers annually from 2007–2020, Law & Politics and Milwaukee Magazine.
- Co-Author of the Evidence Chapter of the Wisconsin State Bar’s annual book –Annual Survey of Wisconsin Law–since 2002.
Patrick Assists Clients With
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Complex Defense Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Corporate and Shareholder Disputes
- Fair Dealership Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Products Liability Defense
- Professional Negligence and Malpractice Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.