Recognized since 2012
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Patrick F. Martin focuses his practice on representing employers of all sizes and in all industries in myriad employment matters before state and federal courts, as well as administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Florida Commission on Human Relations.
Additionally, Patrick counsels employers on preventive strategies for minimizing potential litigation and on the development of polices for the promotion of constructive employee relations. He also advises employers on day-to-day personnel matters and emphasizes the importance of striking the correct balance between the business and legal issues that arise in human resources decisions.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.gtlaw.com/People/Patrick-F-Martin
- 9130 South Dadeland Boulevard, Suite 1625
Two Datran Center
Miami, FL 33156
- Florida State University , J.D., graduated 1993
- University of Virginia, BA, graduated 1990
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Black Lawyer Association of Dade County - Member
- Dade County Bar Association - Member
- Haitian Lawyers Association, Inc. - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.