Patrick D. Pepper
McGrath North Mullin & Kratz, P.C., L.L.O.
Recognized since 2016
Litigation - Insurance
Litigation - Securities
Clients seeking confident and knowledgeable counsel for any type of business dispute seek counsel from Patrick. Patrick represents clients with contractual disputes and clients who have disputes over business torts, including unfair business competition.
When taking on a case, Patrick analyzes each matter based on the complexity and severity of the problem and the possible resolutions. He understands that every client and case are unique, and that lawsuits can disrupt business. So, before determining a plan of action, Patrick works with his clients to understand their goals and to decide which path toward resolution is the best.
- First National Tower, Suite 3700
1601 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68102
- Creighton University, J.D., graduated 2005
- Nebraska, Nebraska, 2005
- United States, U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska, 2005
- American Bar Association - Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association - Member
- Omaha Bar Association - Member
44 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
2 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Litigation - Securities, Omaha (2023)
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Securities
- Listed: Best Lawyers in America (Commercial Litigation)
- Listed: Great Plains Super Lawyers (Business Litigation) 2013-2015
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Energy Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.