Partner of Carey and co-head of the Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate transactions, global finance, securities, capital markets and international trade.
Activities and Memberships
- Member of the panel of the Arbitration Center of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce.
- Associate, Chadbourne & Parke LLP, New York (2007-2011).
- Foreign Associate, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, New York (2006-2007).
- Member of the New York Bar Association.
- Member of the International Steering Committee of the Women in the Profession (WIP) Program, Vance Center.
- Co-author of the book "Precontractual Responsibility for Contractual Negotiations Breakup", Editorial Jurídica de Chile.
- Co-author of the article "Chile: A Renewed Path to Energy Autonomy", Latin Lawyer (2008).