Patricia F. Meadows joined Kelly Hart & Hallman in 1980 and is a partner in its Real Estate Practice Group. Over the course of her career, Ms. Meadows has assisted the firm’s clients on numerous commercial real estate acquisitions and developments, especially as the responsible real estate attorney for several major projects spurring the redevelopment of downtown Fort Worth. Ms. Meadows has handled the purchase and sale of major office buildings, hotels, and shopping centers, and has assisted clients on a wide variety of real estate development issues, with a special focus on office and retail commercial leasing. Ms. Meadows also has been involved in several matters involving the acquisition and sale of ranch properties, together with operational issues involving the use of those properties.
Texas Monthly magazine has recognized Ms. Meadows numerous times as a Super Lawyer. She has been honored as an “Attorney of Excellence” and a “Woman of Influence” by the Fort Worth Business Press and is listed in The Best Lawyers in America.
In addition to her professional career, Ms. Meadows' current and past volunteer board and officer positions include Historic Fort Worth, Inc., National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, University of North Texas Health Science Center Foundation, Texas Ballet Theatre, Fort Worth Country Day School, Corporate Champions for Children, First Texas Council of Camp Fire, Leadership Fort Worth, Junior League of Fort Worth, and YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth.
Education & Honors
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc.
- Newcomb College of Tulane University, B.A., cum laude, 1974
- Queen Mary College Faculty of Laws of the University of London, 1976-77
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D., 1979
- Leading Articles Editor, Journal of Air Law and Commerce
- Multi-year recognition as Super Lawyer in Texas Monthly magazine
- Recognized in the Real Estate and Construction Law issue of Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel Edition
- Multi-year recognition as Attorney of Excellence in Fort Worth Business Press
- Honored as Woman of Influence in Fort Worth Business Press, 2002
- Honoree, Women in Business, by the YWCA of Fort Worth, 2002
- Chi Rho Award for outstanding volunteer community service, by YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth
- Multi-year recognition as a Top Attorney in Real Estate in Fort Worth, Texas magazine
Admission & Affiliations
- Texas, 1980
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Charter Fellow, Tarrant County Bar Foundation
- Tarrant County Women’s Bar Association
- Former Director, Tarrant County Young Lawyers’ Association
- Former Member, SMU Law School Alumni Council