Recognized since 2023
Employee Benefits Law
Pamela maintains a broad practice covering all aspects of pension, benefits and executive compensation law. She regularly provides advice to public and private sector clients on pension plan design, administration, compliance, funding and governance.
Pamela also provides advice on corporate transactions, including mergers & acquisitions and reorganizations, and has regulatory experience in the areas of education, technology, charities and not-for-profits.
Prior to joining BMKP Law, Pamela worked at a large national law firm where she assisted clients, including a newly formed jointly sponsored pension plan, on a broad range of corporate, commercial, and governance matters.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bmkplaw.com/who-we-are/pamela-odina.html
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richmond-Adelaide Centre
130 Adelaide Street W., Suite 1005
Toronto, ON M5H 3P5
- University of Western Ontario, J.D.
- Ontario, 2018
- Ontario, 2018
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Employee Benefits Law
- Advised federally regulated private sector employer in binding arbitration regarding union demand for improvements to large defined benefit pension plan.
- Advises a public sector employer in relation to the pension aspects of insolvency proceedings.
- Provided advice to an employer regarding the implementation of an Employee Life and Health Trust (ELHT).
- Provided advice to major Canadian and US financial institutions in connection with the pension aspects of various credit facilities.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.