Recognized since 2011
Los Angeles, California
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Pamela Kohlman Webster is a Shareholder in Buchalter Nemer's Insolvency and Financial Solutions Practice Group, a member of the Executive Committee, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and a member of the Board of Directors.Ms. Webster’s practice includes corporate reorganizations, insolvency, bankruptcy, workouts and liquidations, with a particular emphasis on entertainment and regulated industries including insurance companies, healthcare providers, and financial institutions.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.buchalter.com/attorneys/pamela-kohlman-webster/#bio
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 1000 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1500
Los Angeles, CA 90017-1730
- University of California Davis , J.D.
- California, The State Bar of California
- American College of Bankruptcy - Fellow
- State Bar Committee on Federal Courts - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- AV Preeminent rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Southern California Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyer’s “Top 50 Women in Law” of Southern California
- Southern California Super Lawyer, Corporate Counsel Edition
- Recognized by Chambers and Partners as a leader in the field of Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Irish Legal 100
- Best Lawyer in America™ in the area of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.