Recognized since 2016
San Francisco, California
Pam Fulmer has substantial experience litigating all types of intellectual property and commercial disputes with a special emphasis on licensing disputes. Her cases have included copyright, trademark, trade secret and patent infringement, as well as privacy related lawsuits. Pam also has experience in lawsuits involving the Lanham Act and false advertising, unfair competition, trade libel, licensing, and other complex litigation. In addition to her intellectual property practice, Pam has deep experience representing technology and other clients in high-stakes commercial litigation. This litigation has included breach of contract cases as well as lawsuits raising claims of misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing and other business torts.
In addition to her litigation practice, Pam has a great deal of experience defending audits by software companies including Oracle Corporation, where she has advised clients on various issues including VMware virtualization, as well as hosting and related alleged areas of under-licensing. She has worked with her clients to develop strategies to mitigate these positions and to push back successfully on the audit findings. Pam has been a partner at some of the largest and most prestigious international law firms in the world including Jones Day, DLA Piper and Dentons. Her practice has been a mix of intellectual property and commercial cases, with a focus on practical and cost-effective solutions to her clients' problems.
Contact & Links
- Four Embarcadero Center, Suite 1400
San Francisco, CA 94111
- 555 California Street, 26th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
- UC Hastings College of the Law, Juris Doctor, graduated 1991
- Miami University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, graduated 1985
- California, 1991
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Ninth Circuit
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Trademark Law
- Winner 2015 Clients Choice Award in the Intellectual Property: Trademarks category for California
- Listed as a Northern California “Super Lawyer” by Law & Politics and San Francisco magazines for multiple years
- Recognized in the 2013 - 2022 editions of “IP Stars” by Managing Intellectual Property magazine
- Recognized in 2013 - 2016 as one of the “Top 250 Women in IP” by Managing Intellectual Property magazine
- Recognized 2017 through 2019 as one of the "Top 250 Women in IP in the World" by Managing Intellectual Property magazine
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America 2016-2022, Trademark Law
- Selected as a Woman Leader in Tech Law 2017 by The Recorder
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.