Recognized since 2013
Energy Regulatory Law
Oil and Gas Law
Pam Anderson, a partner in the Environment, Energy & Resources practice, represents utilities, local distribution companies, energy marketers, producers, and natural gas, crude oil and products pipelines throughout the country. Pam has represented energy clients before the FERC, NERC, CFTC, PHMSA, DOE and various state regulators. A certified public accountant, she combines her legal and financial experience to help clients negotiate complex business transactions and conduct due diligence.
Pam advises energy companies on both proactive and reactive measures to ensure regulatory compliance and establish best practices in corporate governance, risk management, and Dodd-Frank compliance. Pam represents natural gas clients across the spectrum of pipeline safety and federal regulatory issues, including all matters associated with regulatory compliance, rate litigation, certificates, and new construction and expansions, as well as oil pipeline clients and crude oil marketers on regulatory compliance and rate and tariff matters. In addition, Pam works with electric utility clients, public power clients and joint action agencies advising on compliance with NERC reliability standards, transmission tariff issues, fuel sourcing for gas-fired generation, renewable energy standards, power purchase agreements, and electric generation and transmission construction matters.
- 10885 Northeast Fourth Street, Suite 700
Bellevue, WA 98004-5579
- University of Northern Colorado, BS
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- American Bar Association - Member
- Charitable Foundation of the Energy Bar Association, Board Member - Member
- Energy Bar Association - President, Western Chapter
- Washington Clean Technology Alliance - Events Committee Member
- Washington State Bar Association - Member
- Energy Regulatory Law, Seattle (2024)
- Energy Regulatory Law, Seattle (2021)
- Energy Law, Seattle (2017)
- CleanTech Law
- Energy Law
- Energy Regulatory Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- Environmental Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.